CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

sry my friends

everybody make mistakes.
well i'm one of them.
bcos i'm just a normal human being.
i know i hav been so many wrong things.
i know tht i can't satisfy all ur feelings my dear frnds.
bcos im just human.
i made mistake.
i learn from mistake.
im not the one who born with perfection.
i've many weakness.
y can't i enjoy my life like others?
am i too bad?
am i too useless?
i know im not good enough.
im not kind enough.
but pls stop saying so many bad things abt me.
i've feelings too.
i need my own space.
i need to be free.
thnx for all the comments behind me.
although u guys think i did'nt know but actually i know it all.
i know wht u guys are talking abt.
its okay.
i did'nt care.
i've used to it.
every place i went people will alwys hated me so much.
n all bcos of the same reasons.
the reasons is ...
well i think i did'nt hav to say it again.
all of you knows abt it.
it's okay.
but pls.
if i done something wrong,
could'nt you just tell me straight?
it wont hurt this much.
but i'll not give big hope on this blog.
cuz i know.
nobody will read my blog anyway.
this is just my thought.
the only way tht i cn express my emotion.
all the closest friends of mine could'nt listen to me.
as they are far away from me.
i miss them so much.
i need them.
i want them.
i need all the advise.
the hug.
the support.
the love they always gave to me.
thier kindness.
i want them now.
i really need to be with them.
ow god.
please.
bring them to me.
please.
now i only have 2 of my best friend.
i need another 4 my bff.
i need them all.

0 comments: